Meet Daddy Kennedy here in Kisumu

Am not comfortable to post these but I have to. My name is Kennedy here in Kisumu and am looking forward to meeting with a lady below 30 years. Should be natural, no make ups, they just put me off.I badly miss to have sex for money ,I maintain the lady.

Am 43 years old and am quite wealthy. I am single currently and can provide quite something to her. I hope you get me one anytime soon For a hook up Text or Whatsapp your Details:[YOUR NAME,AGE & LOCATION ] and the word “ Ken” to admin on +2348134079513.Serious and willing persons only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.Hook up Charges apply. Dont publicly Comment with your number.Contact admin on the above number

Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment