Hook up with Mrs Ricky (Online!)Rich Sugar mummy

Hi am Ricky living in Ashanti Kumasi area in Ghana, currently in lagos nigeria since last 3 months. , am doing study and work am fully independent and understand my responsibilities am going as I planned in my life, I like entertainment such as clubbing, playing doing fun. 


I am here looking for a cute guy for  who can be from Lagos or surrounding towns. Please hook me up with a nice guy.Thanks

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Ricky to
+234 813 407 9513 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

15 comments

  1. Am uche from Benin.I need a sugar mummy who can help me with a good office job then I will be loyal and can stay for her always

    ReplyDelete
  2. This my phone number 08102038669.am uche from Benin and wish we can talk better

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a sugar mummy that is ready to have fun and sex satisfaction and ready to spend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a suggar mummy that is ready to have sex satisfaction anytime anydany and that is also ready to spend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my number 08082891464

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am interested and i'll be able to satisfy you. Here's my number 08188933422.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if this is real, i will love to have 1, sunshineropotonstyle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Onitsha I need suger mummy 08101582660

    ReplyDelete
  9. am daniel from uganda ineed asuger mummy who is redy to stay with me and employ me in the office if any one ready plz contact me on +2567784137718,702151112 or email danieledonyu9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am Cosmos from Owerri
    I need a sugar mama
    Promise to be loyal
    My number 08067447873

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi am Jite Patrick
    I really need a sugar mummy
    Am 18 yrs of age
    Am caring
    Here's my contact
    09020041398

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear I am Yemi by name looking out for a caring sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am from bayelsa i need sugar mummy who needs someone to suck her pussy and satisfy her sexually 08084719498

    ReplyDelete