Meet Lady (Meraah) working at in Mombasa Rich Sugar Mummy

Hallo admin am Meraah working at in Mombasa and residing here too,I am searching for companionship with any guy from Kenya regardless of the tribe, religion n academic status, he should be descent in outfit,lively up,above 20 and ready for me alone.I am not looking for a husband but a guy to have a good times on weekends when i am free from work.he should know how to treat ladies.I am muslim by religion.

No jokers Admin! For a hook up Text or Whatsapp your Details:[YOUR NAME,AGE & LOCATION ] and the word “ Meraah” to admin on +2348134079513 Serious and willing persons only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.Hook up Charges apply. Dont publicly Comment with your number.Contact admin on the above number

Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

6 comments

  1. 09097360323. Philip in lagos. Looking for a sugar mummy.. trust my performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am interested please I need help I need a sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can get a sugar mummy I swear I will make her feel like a 16yr old again if interested contact me pls 07032394790

    ReplyDelete
  4. 07035234132 please I am deeply in need

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry by name from rivers state,actually base here in calabar..i would really like to hook up with matured minded lady..08130758065/08100264537..hoping for that favorable response..

    ReplyDelete