MEET LADY SARAH

“Hello…My name is Sarah 28 years old working class lady here in Nakuru.Hope u have gotten my photos in ur email.. I’ve been reading some of your guys ads and I must say a lot of you are really funny! A little about me.. I’m black, thick, light skin, short, fun, love to laugh, . I love sex and have dated several older men n i dont like their styles of doing things.Now i want to have young guy taste.. I am a crazy lady and am not yet taken,i am single and i a still enjoying life.I want to try a young guy for sex.Get me one guy for dating and sex whenever free and whenever i feel it.He should b good in sex and love ladies”


For a hook up Text or Whatsapp your Details:[YOUR NAME,AGE & LOCATION ] and the word “ Sarah” to admin on +2348134079513.Serious and willing persons only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.Hook up Charges apply. Dont publicly Comment with your number.Contact admin on the above number
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

8 comments

  1. Hello my name is *Frank* but you can call me *Mr frank*
    I connect people.
    If you are in search of a sugar mommy, sugar daddy, pet... Or you are a sugar daddy or sugar mommy in search of a baby girl or baby boy...
    I can be of help to you.
    Contact me on my email: Mrfrankagent@gmail.com
    Or you can chat me up

    *Note* if you are a guy or girl in search of any of those, you must be a student or you must have finished with studies, you must be independent as well, must be *21+* for males and *19+* for females
    Beware of *scammers* am the only *Mr frank* alot of people impersonate me... if it's not that *email* it's not me beware of *scammers*

    *This information is only for Nigerians*

    Contact : Mrfrankagent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls am in need of sugar mummy pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any sugar mummy am interested, am a sweet boy in all aspect ,check me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Mr Frank I need a sugar mummy for my to be well okayy please my contact: 07018209928

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Johnson mudia and I'm from Benin City here in Nigeria Edo state and I am a calm and well to do person, funny and active and respectful. Pls admin you can hook me up with any of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be glad if I am giving just one sugar mummy to hook up with

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am simon seriously looking for a baby mama

    ReplyDelete