Meet Laddy Sherry Mwangi here in South C

Hi admin ,i am Sherry Mwangi here in South C. .I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am looking for a young guy but i dont care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made the money to be classified as a sugar mummy and so I do not mind the title.I badly need a guy to call me .who will be there when i need him. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a Good times with women . I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.”
★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★


 For a hook up Text or Whatsapp your Details:[YOUR NAME,AGE & LOCATION ] and the word “ Sherry” to admin on  +2348134079513 Serious and willing persons only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.Hook up Charges apply. Dont publicly Comment with your number.Contact admin on the above number
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

7 comments

  1. I Need a A Good woman that is quiet and good to go with am Tamse +2348118681697 from Benue state

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ready I can make it up to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a good woman am very strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a sugar mummy at age of 30 to 35 years old

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a sugar mummy not above the age of 45 who is well to do .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can WhatsApp me on 08064647407

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 24 years of age simon is my name 09091792157 sms

    ReplyDelete