Meet Lady Sharon She Is 24yrs Old....

Hi Admin, please hide my id, my name is Sharon I am 24 years old, a university student here in Nairobi. I want to hook up with a mature gentleman (sugar daddy) . I am very good with what I do. I need a sugar daddy who would take good care and I would in return remain loyal and love him.I am tired of young man who always give fake promises. I am about to finish my degree and soon i will be independent with my own job. I just want a man we can reason together as we enjoy life. Please hook me up today as i have sent you the fee through Mpesa today morning as agreed. I am waiting admin.

For a hook up Text or Whatsapp your Details:[YOUR NAME,AGE & LOCATION ] and the word “ Sharon” to admin on +2348134079513.Serious and willing persons only.Online jokers will be ignored and dismissed as usual.Hook up Charges apply. Dont publicly Comment with your number.Contact admin on the above number
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://mumiesconnect.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

2 comments

  1. Need a sugar mummy ready to suck my dick and I am also ready suck and her pussy but money is involve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a sugar mummy to fuck so hard till she screams my name

    ReplyDelete